Use my Thrifty Blue Chip Rewards Points
L.A. Luxury: Cruising the Golden Triangle
Looking for riches in Beverly Hills? The perfect tan in Malibu? An elegant mansion in Bel-Air? Or maybe you just want to visit the stomping grounds of Hollywood's elite. Take a drive to the Golden Triangle and experience life in the lap of luxury.
- Shopping West LA. Peruse like the celebrities do as you wander through upscale stores like Armani, Versace and Chanel along Rodeo Drive.
- Beverly Hills. Visit the famous Beverly Wilshire Hotel, where you can enjoy the royal treatment during your stay, or at least for a few hours. Get a spa treatment, wander the grounds or grab a cocktail on the patio.
- Dining L.A. Style. Indulge your palate at world-class restaurants like Wolfgang Puck's Spago in Beverly Hills or L'Orangerie, one of the Golden Triangle’s most enduring fixtures.
- Sightseeing. Stop at the historic Greystone Mansion or swing by Pickfair (the mansion once owned by Hollywood legends Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks).
- People Watching. You could spend an entire day taking in the carnival-type atmosphere at Venice Beach. Check out the seemingly endless outdoor cafes and street performers.
If you want to window shop along Rodeo Drive, do some sightseeing in Beverly Hills, or dine at some of the best restaurants in the world, L.A. is calling your name.