Thrifty Car Rental Corporate Account Rental Extension Policy
If your traveler is not available to extend their Thrifty rental, Thrifty policy will allow the travel manager, travel coordinator or company travel agency to extend rentals at our corporate locations. Rentals must meet at least one of the following requirements in order to be extended:
- Rental is booked with a CD#
- Rental is booked under a government rate code (GOVT)
- Rentals with AB (authorized billing) as the form of payment
The caller must give the following information:
- Their full name
- Their relationship to the renter
- A return phone number
- The renter's vehicle rental agreement number (RA#) - This is a requirement so that Thrifty can verify the caller is authorized to extend the rental for the traveler
Important: If the renter is overdue (the established return date on the rental agreement) you will not be allowed to extend the rental - only the renter may do so.
For Thrifty rental extensions please contact the On-Rent Help Desk at 1-877-283-0898.