Best Rate Guarantee Terms & Conditions
A reservation must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your rental by going direct to Thrifty.com and booking the lowest available rate for that car type.Within 24 hours of the booking, should a lower published Thrifty rate be found on a site other than thrifty.com, a completed claim form, available here on thrifty.com, must be electronically submitted. To qualify, the same comparison rate must have been found using the same pick-up location, reservation dates and car type.The rate differential will be based on the base rate of the vehicle, and will not include taxes, fuel, surcharges or any other ancillary charges.Thrifty will verify the comparison rate within 12 hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Because of this verification process, you must book at least 48 hours in advance.
The guarantee applies to published Thrifty rates. It does not apply to:
- Rates from other car rental companies.
- Discounts, coupons, upgrade offers or insurance replacement rates.
- Pre-negotiated rates.
- Promotional rates and Pre-paid reservations.
- Member rates such as AAA, government, corporate, etc.
- Inclusive rates or package rates that may include a car and other travel segments.
- Rates for rentals beyond 28 days.
- Rates that may be found on auction websites or sites which do not display the name of the car rental company until after purchase.
- Rates change often. If a lower rate is later found on Thrifty.com, the new rate will be honored, but the 10% discount will not apply.
- Applies to reservations at U.S. and Canadian locations only.
- To qualify, the same comparison rate must have been found using the same pick-up and return locations, reservation dates and times, and car type.
Void where prohibited by law. Thrifty reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without prior notice.